Global Anti-Aging Cream #3
[RESTORE + LIFTING]
YOUTH GENE ACTIVATOR
Extraordinary Source of Youth
Free of paraben, colourants
*KLOTHO gene was discovered in 1997, in mice, to extend the lifespan when overexpressed, while it accelerates aging when its expression is disrupted. The name of this longevity gene comes from the Greek goddess Klotho. In Greek mythology, it was Klotho who controlled the lives and destinies of everyone. The Klotho gene codes for a transmembrane protein, the extra-cellular domain of which is shed and secreted. The secreted Klotho protein inhibits the phosphorylation of the IGF1 receptor which leads to the repression of the insulin / IGF-1 pathway. Therefore, Klotho activity results in an activation of **FOXO. Activation of FOXO will induce anti-aging activity by stimulating detoxification and DNA-repair genes.
***The telomere is a region of non-coding DNA that is located at the ends of chromosomes (X- shaped).
****Glutathione peroxidase (GP) is the general name of an enzyme family with peroxidase activity whose main biological role is to protect the organism from oxidative damage. The biochemical function of glutathione peroxidase is to reduce lipid hydroperoxides to their corresponding alcohols and to reduce free hydrogen peroxide to water.
YOUTH EXPERT™ Global Anti-Aging Cream #3 is a rich formulated, luxurious cream dedicated to prestigious skin therapies targeted on global rejuvenation – real results™. Cream is suitable for daily care for skin of all types of age 60+.
Basic theory (main issues of skin at this age)
- Deactivation of skin ability to creation of lipids – that leads to:
- Strong dehydration and degradation of hyaluronic acid
- Deep wrinkles
- Deactivation of fibroblasts to synthesis of components located in extra-cellular matrix (ECM) – that leads to:
- Degradation of collagen and elastin
- Degradation of DEJ (Dermal-Epidermal-Junction)
- Reduction of skin thickness and volume
- The epidermis becomes thinner so the skin becomes fragile – that causes:
- Increased susceptibility to inflammation
- Prolonged time of skin regeneration
- Hypersensitivity to UV exposure (discolouration and age-spots)
- Reduced microcirculation – that leads to:
- Decreased level of oxygen in cells
- Accumulation of free radicals
- Dull skin tone
Basic theory (needs of skin at this age)
- Lipid restoration (nourishment and hydration)
- Lifting intense (facial contour re-shaping)
- Reduction of discolouration typical to the age
- Radiant complexion (proper microcirculation)
- Re-activation of cellular activity and detox
- Regeneration (immuno care support)
Main active agents*
GEN’X-17-GAA™ Complex: Orange Stem Cells + Baicalin (Telomere Protector) + Apitoxin (Bee Venom) + Crystal Tears™
Complementary components – typical to the age group
Lipid-restore: Ceramides 1-3-6 + Shea Butter + Lauryl Olivate (Hydrolipidic Dermollient)Hydration: Cotton Oil
Tissue remodelling: Xymeninic Acid
Anti-wrinkle & Lifting: Matrixyl® 3000 Peptides
Anti-discolouration: RC-PBR™ (tyrosinase inhibitor for flawless complexion)
Immuno care support: Xylitol + Lacticol
Anti-oxidant: Vitamin E
- GEN’X-17-GAA™ – a stunning technology Global-Anti-Age (GAA™) that awakes youth genes of skin involved in cellular activity, thus – to stimulate:
- Synthesis of cellular RNA = by this way cells are more active and their vitality becomes similar to fibroblasts -17 years younger!
- DNA repair and cellular detoxification
- Synthesis of fibrillin (a large glycoprotein (~350 kDa), rich in cysteine, which is a main component of microfibrils – its expression is reduced during aging).
- RC-PBR™ – an innovative component that restores natural brightness and fairness in skin complexion by reduction of melanin formation in skin, this it helps to achieve a noticeable correction of hyperpigmentation.
Directions for use
- Age group: mature skin of women aged 60+
- Dull and dehydrated skin with deep wrinkles
- Global rejuvenation on all levels of skin
- All round anti-aging treatment to extend cell lifespan
- Photo-protection against UV and free radicals (FR)
- Reduction of discolouration typical to the age
- Daily skin care for skin of all types (night and/or day application)
- Luxurious therapies targeted on global rejuvenation
- Anti-wrinkle therapies for skin aged 60+
- Deep regeneration, reinforcement and renewal of skin
- Treatments targeted on visible effects – improvements of skin texture from first application!
Benefits provided by leading components include:
- Re-activation of two youth proteins: KLOTHO* and FOXO**
- Re-activation of cellular detoxification and the repair of RNA&DNA damages
- Extension of the length of telomeres’*** which are responsible for lifespan of cells
- Protection of cells against high levels of free radicals and oxidative stress in the way of the expression of Cit-SAP – a protein with considerable homology to glutathione peroxidase**** (GP)
- Re-activation of cellular activity (synthesis of collagen, elastin and fibrillin)
- Increased microcirculation, thus accelerates skin oxygenation
Benefits provided by ingredients typical to this age group include:
- Deep nourishment and lipid restoration: increased hydration, reduced roughness
- Skin looks healthier: skin tone is improved, discolouration reduced
- Skin looks younger: less wrinkles, smoothed texture
- Lifting action: facial contours appear to be redrawn
Contraindications: hypersensitivity to any component of the formulation.
Regular application provides spectacular skin improvement.
Home care: airless 50ml
* Efficacy of active ingredients confirmed by in vitro and in vivo tests through regular application.
Registered in European Union as Cosmetic Products according to the Cosmetic Directive 76/768/EEC.
Manufactured according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Microbiologically and dermatologically tested. | NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS.
Made with the greatest care in the European Union. | Product Safety Data Sheet (PSDS) available on request.