MESOGEN’X – Youth Gene Activator
Serum supreme DNA anti-age
Take your skin to its youth in just 2 months!
Paraben and fragrance free!
The name MESO GEN’X (read “genix”) is created with 2 elements:
1) GEN = a short-cut from gene – because the composition of serum provides global anti-aging efficacy linked toepigenetics (gene activation)
2) ‘X = this is linked to the locations of the telomeres which are responsible for the lifespan of skin cells and for the youthful look of your skin
|*The telomere is a region of non-coding DNA
that is located at the ends of chromosomes (X- shaped)
**Glutathione peroxidase (GP) is the general name of an enzyme family with peroxidase activity whose main biological role is to protect the organism from oxidative damage. The biochemical function of glutathione peroxidase is to reduce lipid hydroperoxides to their corresponding alcohols and to reduce free hydrogen peroxide to water.
General product view
MESOGEN’X is the latest generation of nutritive serum designed for intensive anti-aging treatments. This unique essence effectively leads to a beautiful and youthful appearance of skin.
Main active agents*
Stem Cells (Orange Culture Extract) + Baicalin Extract (Telomere Protector) + Caviar + Matrixyl® 3000 Peptides + Mannuronic Acid
+ 50 kDa Hyaluronic Acid + Calcium
Free of parabens, alcohol, colourants, fragrances and allergens.
Free of formaldehyde (FD) = does not contain DMDM hydantoin, diazolidinyl urea, imidazolidinyl urea, methenamine, quaternium-15, and sodium hydroxymethylglycinate
Directions for use
- Daily skin care of face and body
- Unisex: for women and men, for skin of all types
- Not recommended before aged 30
- Sagging skin with grey colour
- Lack of skin elasticity and visible wrinkles
- Sensitive and fragile skin
- All round anti-aging treatment to extend cell lifetime
- Takes skin back to its youth in just 2 months! – clinically approved – real results
- Provides global anti-aging efficacy and cellular regeneration
- It is inspired by Epigenetics and theory of Hayflick’s limit
- Protects skin DNA (protects telomeres* which are responsible for lifespan of cells)
- Protects cells from saline or temperature changes
- Maintains the osmotic cell balance in response to stress
- Protects cells against high levels of free radicals and oxidative stress in the way of the expression of Cit-SAP, a protein with considerable homology to glutathione peroxidase** (GP)
- Revives the skin and renews its appearance
- Simulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin – youth proteins
- Restores skin elasticity and firmness
- Reduces wrinkles and improves global complexion
- Activates the skin’s ability to preserve it’s eternally youthful appearance and self-renewal
- Increases the expression of genes capable of improving the structure of the extra-cellular matrix (ECM)
- Organizes and re-densifies the dermis structure, by increasing the synthesis of the elements forming the extra-cellular matrix
- A structured dermis translates into a regular and defined microrelief = the skin recovers its smooth and velvety feel
- electroporation (electrophoresis)
- ultrasounds (sonophoresis)
- iontophoresis (+ or –) = no ionisation effect
(serum does not contain ions so iontophoresis will be neutral)
- derma-roller / dermapen (max 0,25mm)
(if you use needles longer than 0,25mm then apply the serum after around
7-10 minutes from treatment – read micro-needle protocols of use)
- Oxygen therapy
- Chromology™ Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) – coming soon!
- Vacuum massage by Cellulogy™ and/or CelluDrain™
- Post abrasion skin care
- Under algae peel-off beauty mask
- Under massage cream in manual massages
- Daily skin care
All areas with symptoms of aging: loose of a skin elasticity and firmness, skin fatigue with fine, medium and deep wrinkles (face, neck, décolletage, scalp, hands and/or other needed areas).
Water/Aqua, Glycerin, Propanediol, PPG-5 Ceteth-20, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Callus Culture Extract, Calcium Gluconate, Baicalin, Butylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Sodium Lactate, Methylsilanol Mannuronate, Propylene Glycol, Caviar Extract, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Polyacrylate Starch, Xanthan Gum, Carbomer, Sodium Benzoate, Polysorbate 20, Gluconolactone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA.
For external use only. Do not use for needle treatments.
The product is not intended for use with filler injections.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Contraindications: hypersensitivity to any component of the formulation.
Can be mixed with CALM Biomimetic Lamellar Cream.
Can be mixed with other serums during one treatment.
Glass ampoules: 10 x 5ml in box
Skin improvement visible after single treatment.
Hair condition improvement obtained in session of treatments.
* Efficacy of active ingredients confirmed by in vitro and in vivo tests through regular application.
Registered in European Union as Cosmetic Products according to the Cosmetic Directive 76/768/EEC.
Manufactured according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Microbiologically and dermatologically tested. | NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS.
Made with the greatest care in the European Union.
Product Safety Data Sheet (PSDS) available on request.