MESOACNE – Acne Symptoms Solution
Balancing serum for oily and combination skin
Contains effective antibacterial complex against acne!
Paraben and fragrance free!
General product view
MESOACNE is a serum designed for oily and combination skin with a tendency to pimples, blackheads and whiteheads. Ideal soothing solution for irritated skin with acne problems and post-acne pigmentation.
Main active agents*
Oleanolic Acid + NDGA Acid + Fleischer’s Willowherb + Oenothein A B + Phenolic Acids (Gallic + Ellagic) + Bioflavonoids (Quercitrin + Myricitrin)
Free of parabens, alcohol, colourants, fragrances and allergens.
Free of formaldehyde (FD) = does not contain DMDM hydantoin, diazolidinyl urea, imidazolidinyl urea, methenamine, quaternium-15, and sodium hydroxymethylglycinate
Directions for use
- Daily skin care of face and body
- Unisex: for women and men
- Oily and combination skin
- Excess sebum
- Enlarged skin pores
- Pimples, whiteheads, blackheads
- Inflammatory states
- Reduces inflammation and itching
- Inhibits bacterial colonisation and fungi activity
- Helps to regulate sebum production
- Minimises the appearance of enlarged pores
- Restores skin balance
- electroporation (electrophoresis)
- ultrasounds (sonophoresis)
- iontophoresis (–)
(serum does not contain ions, but it contains acids)
- derma-roller / dermapen (max 0,25mm)
(if you use needles longer than 0,25mm then apply the serum after around
7-10 minutes from treatment – read micro-needle protocols of use)
- Oxygen therapy
- Chromology™ Photodynamic Therapy (PDT) – coming soon!
- Vacuum massage by Cellulogy™ and/or CelluDrain™
- Post abrasion skin care
- Under algae peel-off beauty mask
- Under massage cream in manual massages
- Daily skin care
All skin areas with acne symptoms and dark spots caused by inflammatory states (face, neck, décolletage, shoulders, back).
Water/Aqua, Glycerin, Epilobium Fleischeri Extract, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Oleanolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Biotin, PEG-60 Almond Glycerides, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol.
For external use only. Do not use for needle treatments.
The product is not intended for use with filler injections.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Contraindications: hypersensitivity to any component of the formulation.
Can be mixed with CALM Biomimetic Lamellar Cream.
Can be mixed with other serums during one treatment.
The sediment is a natural feature of the product.
Shake before use.
Glass ampoules: 10 x 5ml in box
Skin condition improvement visible after single treatment.
Regular application ensures spectacular skin improvement.
* Efficacy of active ingredients confirmed by in vitro and in vivo tests through regular application.
Registered in European Union as Cosmetic Products according to the Cosmetic Directive 76/768/EEC.
Manufactured according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP).
Microbiologically and dermatologically tested. | NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS.
Made with the greatest care in the European Union.
Product Safety Data Sheet (PSDS) available on request.